People turning on Parkinson after 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a bit confused by some of the criticism on here. Like many I suspect, I want PP to succeed, obviously. Does that mean I have to suspend my belief that he’s a bad appointment and a serious downgrade on his predecessor?

I’m a bit confused by some of the criticism on here. Like many I suspect, I want PP to succeed, obviously. Does that mean I have to suspend my belief that he’s a bad appointment and a serious downgrade on his predecessor?

I think the problem some of us have is with the certainty with which some posters are speaking about the appointment.

Some folks aren't waiting to see if he can be a success, or even saying they think he is likely not to be but are hoping he'll be a success, they're saying they know he's a bad appointment and they are absolutely outraged about it, and that he was only picked because he was the cheapest option and that it is all proof that SD is a skint chancer without a clue, because they deserve a better manager because we're Sunderland, and on and on and on and on and on....

They seem determined to sabotage any chance he might have of being a success by spreading absolute hatred of him from day one.

They seem determined to sabotage the possible investment in the club by slagging off the owner with the most disgusting bile they can spout because of the appointment.

Embarassing.
I suppose because were used to the shite being served up you suggest after the 1st defeat we should all get behind the manager ...its nothing new and i dont mind telling you im f***ing sick of it..so you just keep clapping... ill keep my hands warm in my pockets

I suppose because were used to the shite being served up you suggest after the 1st defeat we should all get behind the manager ...its nothing new and i dont mind telling you im f***ing sick of it..so you just keep clapping... ill keep my hands warm in my pockets

Still think he's shit? (after probably our most complete performance since PL relegation - as pointed out by others)

It's those who accept the absolute shite that the club continue to churn out that need to have a look at themselves, if anyone.

We're now mid table in the third tier with barely any grounds for optimism.
Not even a little positive after tonight?

it was response to your oh so happy post about being mid table in the third tier without any grounds for optimism as well you know.

But yes a strange post

Indeed. We won 5-0, of course I'm positive. Just a shame it had to happen at the first home game I've missed in over a year :lol:

Still, at least I'm tucked up in bed rather than halfway down the A19, which is where I would have been if I'd not had to miss tonight...

Indeed. We won 5-0, of course I'm positive. Just a shame it had to happen at the first home game I've missed in over a year :lol:

Still, at least I'm tucked up in bed rather than halfway down the A19, which is where I would have been if I'd not had to miss tonight...
Then your as much of a jinx as me, guess your not going to games till we lose and I'm listening or watching games

Absolute tragedy of an appointment
If you like him or not, this has proven to be a incredibly devisive appointment.

Given where we are right now, it’s a massive challenge for him to get all the fans on his side and backing the team. As ridiculous as it sounds, because of this, it already feels like he’s a dead man walking. Mental really, and probably a poor appointment by the board.
Nor
it’s embarrassing that he’s the manager & that we’ve been turned over by f***ing Lincoln City & Wycombe Wanderers in recent games
Think about that
f***ing Bump you wet dribbling Fannies.:lol:

It's those who accept the absolute shite that the club continue to churn out that need to have a look at themselves, if anyone.

Its statements like this that confuse me. If you don't accept it, what exactly do you do to make a difference? Get the bed sheets out? Shout at shops.

Not having a go, I'm genuinely looking for an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back