People calling objects He or She

JAZZMANB

Striker
Wrong uns
Neurotic women who paint their car pink and have loads of pink accessories and stickers and and call it Betsy i'll give them a bye on this

There's a bloke selling a guitar and he's patter is She is 15 years old and she's never let me down ! ...
Blokes with old cars ,"she's currently showing 95000 miles " stroll on

As bad as people starting every sentence with "So"

when ever you pick a particularly large bogey, or flush a stillborn otter, or find a giant spider, or remove a stubborn bolt from something, you always refer to it as 'she'. its a mark of respect

Think my little brother once tried to get away with calling his Les Paul a lass - quickly took the piss of course.
I've always considered a Fender Jazz the female to the Precision being the male ,still an it though

Ships are She's because they're massive ,full of seaman and hopefully float in watta

When I see a post from @JAZZMANB I often think 'Ooh, she's off on one again' :lol:

My Korg Volca Beats identifies as a small Dutch girl.
Rarely start a post and my fairness and reason has been mentioned on numerous occasions .We really need to be challenging people wandering around calling things She surely ? they need help
Nowt wrang with a bit of anthropomorphisation IMO, especially with musical instruments as stated above by the honorable gentleman @ajthemackem

All my guitars are "she".
Just giving you the heads up from the rest of the world

Rarely start a post and my fairness and reason has been mentioned on numerous occasions .We really need to be challenging people wandering around calling things She surely ? they need help

Just giving you the heads up from the rest of the world
Just joshing. I agree it's weird although I regularly find myself calling inanimate objects every name under the sun.

Wrong uns
Neurotic women who paint their car pink and have loads of pink accessories and stickers and and call it Betsy i'll give them a bye on this

There's a bloke selling a guitar and he's patter is She is 15 years old and she's never let me down ! ...
Blokes with old cars ,"she's currently showing 95000 miles " stroll on

As bad as people starting every sentence with "So"
Not over here in frogland, it's all le ou la.

Back