Pentagon spot UFOs

Imagine thinking that proposition is the same as saying that a variety of those life forms regularly visit our planet in spacecraft capable or travelling unimaginable distances and they can be frequently seen buzzing around when they get here. :D

What makes you think they don’t want to be seen or are bothered about being seen?

They are bloody incompetent aliens though. Their technology may have got them across unimaginable distances just to get to Earth but having got here they don't want to be seen or contacted by us and yet even with our far inferior technology and grasp of science we can often spot them . We have aircraft that can avoid radar - but they apparently don't.

And all this flying around at night with their lights full on when they don't want to be seen - what's that all about? ..... Just switch them off guys!!

How do you know they care about going unseen? For all we know, this is just a visit to the zoo for them!
What makes you think they don’t want to be seen or are bothered about being seen?

f***ing quick typing bastard.

They are bloody incompetent aliens though. Their technology may have got them across unimaginable distances just to get to Earth but having got here they don't want to be seen or contacted by us and yet even with our far inferior technology and grasp of science we can often spot them . We have aircraft that can avoid radar - but they apparently don't.

And all this flying around at night with their lights full on when they don't want to be seen - what's that all about? ..... Just switch them off guys!!

or maybe they think we’re too thick to comprehend what they are anyway so don’t care. And anyway they know the SMB experts will just pass it off as something else.

How do you know they care about going unseen? For all we know, this is just a visit to the zoo for them
or maybe they think we’re too thick to comprehend what they are anyway so don’t care. And anyway they know the SMB experts will just pass it off as something else.

As I am clearly not convinced that any of the phenomena that people claim is evidence of alien visitations to our planet then I wouldn't seriously try and guess at the motive(s) that might lie behind the behaviour of any such aliens. In short as I don't believe in alien visitations I don't believe that there are any aliens to exhibit any behaviour that needs to be explained.

As I am clearly not convinced that any of the phenomena that people claim is evidence of alien visitations to our planet then I wouldn't seriously try and guess at the motive(s) that might lie behind the behaviour of any such aliens. In short as I don't believe in alien visitations I don't believe that there are any aliens to exhibit any behaviour that needs to be explained.

To be honest I don’t think it’s alien craft myself there are obviously some unexplained things in the sky we do not know about hence the US government releasing this as UAP. Maybe the government do know such as secret testing etc but don’t want the public to know.
However I do think some people have such a closed mind on things they wouldn’t believe it if it was something else.

Fair enough, but that post I replied to really isn't poking any holes in any alien visitation theory, despite it's mocking tone.

To be honest I don’t think it’s alien craft myself there are obviously some unexplained things in the sky we do not know about hence the US government releasing this as UAP. Maybe the government do know such as secret testing etc but don’t want the public to know.
However I do think some people have such a closed mind on things they wouldn’t believe it if it was something else.
Are any of these 'some people' posting on this thread?

Imagine thinking aliens travel all this way to then quickly peep round a corner or make a pattern in a field then fuck off again :lol:
Well they used to think the earth was the centre of the universe and everything orbited us. 100 years ago we thought the Milky Way was the only galaxy. 40 years ago we knew of no planets external to the solar system. We've gradually removed almost everything that makes us unique or important except that we may still be the only life in the entire universe. I'm sure that has to go too, as the final logical step.

Yep, that has to happen :lol:

You mean, looking at the maths and making a determination based on probability.

How does a 747 land then?

on a long fukn runway with plenty of space coming in to level off and slow down first, not over buildings and lamposts then 50m patch of grass to skim across
Imagine thinking aliens travel all this way to then quickly peep round a corner or make a pattern in a field then fuck off again :lol:

Yep, that has to happen :lol:

Be class if there was just that 1 alien tho well known fru the galaxy for dropping in and laying graffiti just on earth, call it the milky way banksy

Last edited:
That's what crop circles are marra the alien spaceships landing in the farmers fields and their landing pads leave an imprint. If that's not evidence I don't know what is.

That's what crop circles are marra the alien spaceships landing in the farmers fields and their landing pads leave an imprint. If that's not evidence I don't know what is.

Now I know you're taking the piss. :lol:

Everybody knows how crop circles are made, surely? I knew a couple of lads who used to be in a big group that made them. Each one just had a plank of wood with a bit of rope tied to each end. They'd press down with their foot then move it with the rope, then press, then move, then press... all to a pattern that they'd worked out beforehand. They'd get the perfect circles by having a spike in the middle with rope tied around it, that the person on the end would be limited in movement by.

Very simple.

Very much not aliens. :lol:

All their landing gear would have to be different intricate patterns if that was the case, the one crop circle i loved looking into was the response to our patterns for our dna n shit we sent into space

Logon or register to see this image

The aliens have already put us in the Matrix and the lockdown is because the program will crash if it tries to load in the graphics rendering outside for too many people at once.

Didn't one dress up as Santy and hide on the moon when the spacemen went up for a look?
No, but Apparently 12 of them appeared in the bedroom of some lass in Gateshead though...

12. In 1981 , a Felling housewife told the Chronicle how she’d been terrified by a group of 12 two-feet tall “doll-like” aliens who appeared in her bedroom at 4 in the morning.

Husband away that weeeknd I suspect...

Back