Pentagon spot UFOs

Seen the first 2 videos before. I'm a believer that aliens have already found earth, the more I researched it the more I was convinced.

I could be wrong but I think Tom Delonge from Blink 182 shared these videos months ago but got a warning and had to remove them. Or something daft like that!
Tom is a big believer in the aliens. Last year all ufo sighting were deemed points of interest and I think there is like 150,000 for the government to go though and debunk if they can. The government has recently done a uturn on the ufo subject and they are now taking it seriously.

Sitting here with the radio on. I pressed the play button on the video, and.......my radio switched itself off. Never done it before, ever, until just now. 👽

Where did you do your research though?
There is a million bits of info out there to debunk, I started my research as a 100% non believer. It took me about 6 months before I made my mind up that the alien thing is genuinely real. It wasn't 1 or 2 bits of information that convinced me, it was the subject as a whole.

If you are thinking of researching the subject I suggest you start with The 2001 Disclosure Project and move on from there. (I'm not saying the disclosure project is real or true)
This is a canny watch.
@tunstall birdman will enjoy that one^

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a million bits of info out there to debunk, I started my research as a 100% non believer. It took me about 6 months before I made my mind up that the alien thing is genuinely real. It wasn't 1 or 2 bits of information that convinced me, it was the subject as a whole.

If you are thinking of researching the subject I suggest you start with The 2001 Disclosure Project and move on from there. (I'm not saying the disclosure project is real or true)
This is a canny watch.
@tunstall birdman will enjoy that one^
I have already watched that documentary, it is excellent.

Why do Aliens always appear in remote locations and are only seen by a one toothed idiot. Why don’t they go on Graham norton and explain what they are doing

I dont know who the termite equivalent of graham norton is but if a see a termite on its own miles away from anywhere that has 4 antenna and webbed feet i might have a closer look.

Back