PDC 2018 Matchplay Darts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching this now!

The standard of darts has deteriorated massively in the last year. Used to watch premier league on a Thu religiously, was much better years ago.

Shite now imo

It may have in the tournament up to now, but it has just started, don’t agree overall, I am pretty sure when the world championships come around with 500k first prize the standard will be as good as ever.

It may have in the tournament up to now, but it has just started, don’t agree overall, I am pretty sure when the world championships come around with 500k first prize the standard will be as good as ever.

The standard in the early rounds of the worlds isn’t much cop to be fair. It’s padded out with qualifiers to meet the Christmas party piss up market. Obviously it gets decidedly better from last 16 etc.

Just watching this now!

The standard of darts has deteriorated massively in the last year. Used to watch premier league on a Thu religiously, was much better years ago.

Shite now imo
The premier league is monotonous and a huge cash cow for the PDC, the money that brings in alone funds the tour circuit. It’s exhibition darts marketed as a great night out. I haven’t watched it or attended in years for that reason.

To say the standard has dropped in the last year isn’t true.

The premier league is monotonous and a huge cash cow for the PDC, the money that brings in alone funds the tour circuit. It’s exhibition darts marketed as a great night out. I haven’t watched it or attended in years for that reason.

To say the standard has dropped in the last year isn’t true.

The there's huge prize money at stake so it's hardly like the players won't be trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back