PDC 2018 Matchplay Darts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis is pretty shite these days mind
It's so unpredictable. Ze Zwaan had lost his last 6 on the pro tour then beats MvG in a major. Standard now is ridiculously good. I thought Anderson before the start, but we've just seen anyone is genuinely capable of winning this. Crazy

MVG :eek: Wonder how many people added him to their bets to boost the returns by a few pence. :lol:
MvG was 4/5 this morning. He was 1/25 to win tonight

It's so unpredictable. Ze Zwaan had lost his last 6 on the pro tour then beats MvG in a major. Standard now is ridiculously good. I thought Anderson before the start, but we've just seen anyone is genuinely capable of winning this. Crazy

MvG was 4/5 this morning. He was 1/25 to win tonight

I was worried that the darts was turning into another period of one player winning most... looks like that is changing. Its great for darts.

The drop in the odds for the rest of the field as soon as van Gerwen goes out is incredible :lol: I'd quite like to see Michael Smith win a big one. Can't see it happening given his run is going to be something daft like Chisnall > Lewis > Anderson > Wright/Cross.

Gerwyn Price is dross these days mind. He should do what he said and just give it a break for a couple of months, probably help himself out in the long run.

Bump for tonight.

Wins for a very lucky Gurney earlier today, Ian White, Joe Cullen and The Demolition Man.

@Pop will be glued to the telly for the opening match tonight no doubt.

Beaton beaten by Mensur. His first loss against him in 9 meetings.

Last edited:
Battle of 2 world champs here :cool:

Good match up so far. Bunting showing a bit of form but his pace suits Anderson's style so I expect the Scot to edge it.

Bunting has had some howlers of 1st round draws in this tournament mind. Anderson, MvG, Suljovic, White and Wright. The only time he's gone past the opening round he beat Wright and lost to Anderson in the next round !!

Last edited:
Just watching this now!

The standard of darts has deteriorated massively in the last year. Used to watch premier league on a Thu religiously, was much better years ago.

Shite now imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back