Patterson booting off

Ballard was very sloppy

Hjelde and styles in possession were embarrassing

I think Hjelde has been shite since he's been here but felt for him today. Styles was nowhere to be seen whenever he had to ball. He'd be running away and up the line as the ball was coming to Hjelde so there was nothing on except back to the keeper, Ballard or hoofed up the pitch. I hope there's no permanent agreement for Styles.

It's about f***ing time to be honest. He came off his line more today too. Whether it was rush of blood to the head or he's finally been told to do so I don't know. But we need to see much more of it from him.

He's the sole reason we didn't lose today mind, but his shot stopping has never been the issue, up there with the best in the league for it.
Abaolutely. Man of the match to me

People moan about his distribution but the facts are he's been given hospital balls too many times and when he is given the ball alot of the time he looks up and there's no out ball for him other than booting it. And when confidence is low he ends up handing back possession. He's been done a kipper a few times with lack of reaction from his centre backs toosecond balls etc.
The amount of balls he's given that put him in trouble is a worry like.
Even more so, the lack of effort to give him an "out" from the defenders.

That is down to one thing.....coaching.
If you’ve lost 6 matches in a row then the obvious thing that a coach can do is to make it difficult for the opposition to score.

Someone like allardyce would be brutal for a few weeks and tell the defenders to launch it and not even bother to play out. Unfortunately our target man was Hemir.

It’s a shame that the same squad who were comfortable on the ball are now shit scared of it, and also seem to have forgotten how to make space and manage some 1-2s.

Jesus he speaks does he. Normally stands there muter than mute looking all biscuit arsed with a git red beamer across his face like his mothers just slapped him. Perhaps he’ll venture off his line next to claim a cross.
Mag.
He was MOTM but his attitude is rancid, He’s always winging and moaning, throwing his arms in the air.
Cause he’s got no defence man ya daftie
This. Like a little fanny
Mag.

Back