Patterson booting off

I agree with both these takes. Constantly passing back and being on the other side of the pitch when he needs his defence most
People moan about his distribution but the facts are he's been given hospital balls too many times and when he is given the ball alot of the time he looks up and there's no out ball for him other than booting it. And when confidence is low he ends up handing back possession. He's been done a kipper a few times with lack of reaction from his centre backs toosecond balls etc.

Towards the end of the game it looked like he let loose on his defenders. Absolutely shocking game like.

A lot of good goal keepers are vocal. I think patto is quality personally it's a quality he should add to his locker, as long as he isn't being a cock when doing it. Bit of fire in your belly ain't a bad thing.

Game was lifting, might have been booting off the ref added an extra minute it was that bad.

It's about f***ing time to be honest. He came off his line more today too. Whether it was rush of blood to the head or he's finally been told to do so I don't know. But we need to see much more of it from him.

He's the sole reason we didn't lose today mind, but his shot stopping has never been the issue, up there with the best in the league for it.

Back