Patrick Bauer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was expected to go, Preston doubled what we offered. Will be a struggle, lowest budget in the league with our richest ever owner...

I think you will come back down and that is not bitterness, I would have had same concerns about us if we had gone up and not spent a lot (relatively) of money.

But I must say I'll be watching how all three promoted teams get on as hopefully a test case for ourselves.

I think you will come back down and that is not bitterness, I would have had same concerns about us if we had gone up and not spent a lot (relatively) of money.

But I must say I'll be watching how all three promoted teams get on as hopefully a test case for ourselves.

Logical to think that, expect most non charlton fans predict the same (probably a number of charlton fans too!). I really don't know at this point but I feel an awful lot more confident now Bowyer and just as importantly Steve Gallen (chief scout and more) have signed up.

Logical to think that, expect most non charlton fans predict the same (probably a number of charlton fans too!). I really don't know at this point but I feel an awful lot more confident now Bowyer and just as importantly Steve Gallen (chief scout and more) have signed up.

Hopefully you can get in afew Arsenal loanees again. Be ashame if you drop back down imo. Very good team to watch second half of the season. Certainly better than Barnsley & Luton (think both will struggle)

Hopefully you can get in afew Arsenal loanees again. Be ashame if you drop back down imo. Very good team to watch second half of the season. Certainly better than Barnsley & Luton (think both will struggle)

We've been linked with Nketiah but a number of clubs want him. Do have a pretty good relationship with arsenal though so you never know.
Bowyer said we should have 4-5 bodies in by next Friday so that should be interesting.

Comes across as a bit of a cock. All for players having confidence but this fuckers goes on like he invented fire

From personal experience, I have to disagree.

Mentioned this before but I met Taylor after the game at The Valley and was very impressed with him. Speaks well, clearly a very smart articulate lad, was very clear about why he chose to join Charlton rather than anyone else (including us) and I think he’s a good player.

I truly have seen no evidence of him overstating his worth. Just because people think it, it doesn’t mean it’s true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back