Patrick Bauer

I know people are having a go at Preston but, they seem a pretty well run club lately, that have managed to acquire a lot of promising young British players. Wouldn’t be surprised, with their manager, if they’re one of the dark horses come next season. However I don’t know what their objectives are. Seems to me a bit of consistency and they’ll be up there.

Just seen who the manager is. Good point.

Charlton are going to be fucked.

Cullen & Bielik went back to their parent clubs & they were both very good. Aribo to Rangers so only Purrington left from their midfield.

They'll get hammered next year unless they have some ballers coming in.
Bowyer has done fantastic there like with all this shit he’s had to deal with

Charlton are going to be fucked.

Cullen & Bielik went back to their parent clubs & they were both very good. Aribo to Rangers so only Purrington left from their midfield.

They'll get hammered next year unless they have some ballers coming in.

Purrington is a left back. Still hopeful we may get one of Bielik or Cullen back. Expect us to bring in another 9 or 10 players, mostly frees and loans again. Just paid a fee for Macauley Bonne as he has a resale value.

Purrington is a left back. Still hopeful we may get one of Bielik or Cullen back. Expect us to bring in another 9 or 10 players, mostly frees and loans again. Just paid a fee for Macauley Bonne as he has a resale value.

Where'd purrington play first half against us? Was he LWB? I presumed he was playing midfield.

Back