Passports

Out of interest what happens when it is time to renew and you’ve barely filled half of the first page of stamps? Seems a waste of fancy coloured patterned paper no doubt expensively assembled to throw away a good passport when theirs so many pages left fill.
The stamp page is meaningless, unless you travel often. Most people never fill a passport, in fact the majority didn't get a single stamp until recently.

When a passport expires, you either renew it, or you don't travel.

Pertinent though. You get a new one before you’ve had a chance to use the last one? Bit weird. If you’ve filed the document with x amount of of those travel stamps airports put in the book and if you’ve filled x amount of pages then you ought to get a new one. But if you haven’t and you’ve only got y and not met the amount of pages required then maybe they ought to give it an extension of some kind.
You’re over egging the pudding marra. There’s a shark in the bay, I’d leave the water skis at home.

The stamp page is meaningless, unless you travel often. Most people never fill a passport, in fact the majority didn't get a single stamp until recently.

When a passport expires, you either renew it, or you don't travel.

i got the bigger one, I travel regularly and with coming out of the EU I'd probably have a normal one full within a few years now.

Back