Passports

Renewed mine about 4 months ago, I was informed it could take up to 2 months when I did my application online but it came within 10 days.

Didn't pay for the fast track service or anything for mine and arrived back within 6 days of application (my old one came back like the next day)....mind you that was the 2nd week of January, no doubt one of the quieter times for renewals being processed.

Trying
Been told a month ago not to expect it until November
I’m not planning going anywhere soon mind
That will be fine.. it's the daughters which she needs ready for December.. it's more a case of her going back to uni next week and not having any id for buying booze etc while it's away. She lost her driving licence a few weeks ago and it's nigh on impossible to get a replacement at the moment

That will be fine.. it's the daughters which she needs ready for December.. it's more a case of her going back to uni next week and not having any id for buying booze etc while it's away. She lost her driving licence a few weeks ago and it's nigh on impossible to get a replacement at the moment
The money has gone out the bank ( I checked when this thread popped up) so now just waiting

I renewed my DL online a few weeks ago and a new one came through within the week.

Back