Parts of the econony knackered forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

1980s north east England and other places, of course. I know people who have never worked since.
The poorest regions always get shafted no matter what the economy is doing though I think.
Not much will change, the poor will get poorer, the rich will get richer and life goes on, I'm 53 and I doubt I will ever work again but you know what I really just don't care anymore.
Like many if I survive this virus I will just have to scrape by.

The poorest regions always get shafted no matter what the economy is doing though I think.
Not much will change, the poor will get poorer, the rich will get richer and life goes on, I'm 53 and I doubt I will ever work again but you know what I really just don't care anymore.
Like many if I survive this virus I will just have to scrape by.

without doubt the issues in the 80s effected the region, the north east was heavily dependant on ship building, coal mining and steel making. It was more or less wiped out in the 80s and the effects are still felt today. A lot of people either move away or work away due to the lack of jobs.

i do believe there is a new strain of flu out there

So, are all the tens of thousands of scientists around the world who have analysed the coronavirus and its genetic make-up and determined it's a coronavirus which is a different thing to the flu part of the global conspiracy, or are you just not able to understand the difference between the two things?

So, are all the tens of thousands of scientists around the world who have analysed the coronavirus and its genetic make-up and determined it's a coronavirus which is a different thing to the flu part of the global conspiracy, or are you just not able to understand the difference between the two things?
it hasnt been isolated under kochs postulates... so who are these 10,000 who has proved it exists? not one person has.. its more likely caused by exosomes

Last edited:
in hospital until they are tested covid clear
Had on, you were complaining that people had missed hospital appointments because of the response to the virus...if you leave all of the old people in the hospitals there would be no room for any fucker else.

Hard to argue the case for travel and associated sectors (building planes etc) ever returning to where they were at the start of the year. Aside from holiday travel most flights are reliant on business customers and I think a lot of companies will have learned how to do things virtually in all but essential instances.

There will still be an industry but it will be massively reduced compared to where we were.

it hasnt been isolated under kochs postulates... so who are these 10,000 who has proved it exists? not one person has.. its more likely caused by exosomes

😂 I don't believe from your other posts for a moment that you have then slightest clue what you are talking about there, and instead are just recycling words you don't understand and have read elsewhere, but which might as well be written in Greek.

😂 I don't believe from your other posts for a moment that you have then slightest clue what you are talking about there, and instead are just recycling words you don't understand and have read elsewhere, but which might as well be written in Greek.
can you provide proof that 10,000 scientists have isolated sars-cov2?

He's completely lost it.

Right, and what's the aim?

He hasn't :) That communist woman I posted about has been tweeting about how she wants England to be Covid zero, this is of course more or less impossible and suggests draconian measures are here to stay based upon spreadsheet indicators.
Hes definitely got loads of newspaper articles pasted all over the walls of his house.

hehe :)

can you provide proof that 10,000 scientists have isolated sars-cov2?

Figure of speech as you well know, but hey, have a gotcha point. Given that scientists the world over have been analysing it and publishing on it, it's a reasonable guess at the number of people who are confident that it is a novel coronavirus, which causes Covid-19.

I still think you have no idea what any of the scientific stuff you quote is, given how you come across. Just cut and paste, cut and paste, stuff you have no understanding of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back