Parole board tells Venables he's not getting out.

Me neither.

When I went to the USA in 2005 it was just after the 7/7 London bombings. Whilst going through immigration the officer said that she stood with us in the fight against terrorism. She also said its a pity we didn't have the death penalty. I said I was pleased as people like terrorists etc should be held in solitary in a 10x10m padded cell with no light except from the food hatch. Every few days they should be taken out and kicked to within an inch of their life for the enirety of their sentence. She must've thought I was absolutely babrbaric by the look she gave me. Maybe I am.

She let me in anyway.
That doesn’t happen tho does it, they are given privileges and opportunities and some even get out, I can’t agree with the death penalty but the basics of food and a cell I can, but that isn’t humane either apparently

Apparently he went mad when he was told he'd been denied parole, and was shouting and screaming.

This is one reason why I favour prison sentences over capital punishment.

He's clearly deeply unhappy in prison. Executing him would give him an easy way out.

It's strange that you are opposed to the death sentence but in favour of what you think would be a worse punishment than death.

Back