Parkinson Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some of us knew we had a shit squad of players and sacking Ross was pointless. Unless some still think ‘any decent manager could get a tune it if this squad’?
Ross was absolutely bereft of any understanding of the modern game but he was never the problem at Safc. The issue is the incompetents choosing managers, players and strategy. Any replacement for Ross was doomed to failure with Coton, Hill and Donald pulling the strings.

The fans need to remember that this isn’t about money. There’s been more than enough cash at Safc to get us promoted over the last two years. This is a failure of knowledge, process, execution and strategy. No amount of money Donald could put in could compensate for the fact that him and his band of dickheads are as thick as fuck when it comes to football.

Better the devil you know than the one you don't...JR was popular with the players and certainly they are showing that now as two fingers to SD etc

I'm seriously thinking of going non-league. Can't honestly bare this shite anymore. I mean, it's got to be better than the shite we're being served-up, right? I doubt any of our sad, hapless sack o' shite would even get a game. There can be NO EXCUSES for this utter, UTTER SHITE!!!!!

I LOVE the fact that Charlie Methven would blame the fans for his repeated, monumental failures at this football club 😂😂😂

I really hope it is Charlie, I really do. What an absolute berk 🤣
It wouldn’t surprise me if it was now. He’s an absolute gobshite with no discernible understanding of modern football. A love of his own voice that utterly dwarfs his meagre knowledge of the game.

The fans need to remember that this isn’t about money. There’s been more than enough cash at Safc to get us promoted over the last two years. This is a failure of knowledge, process, execution and strategy. No amount of money Donald could put in could compensate for the fact that him and his band of dickheads are as thick as fuck when it comes to football.

Just like Eastleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back