Park Lane Sunderland area

Be great to see the likes of Park Lane and Holmeside improve like the northern end of the city centre has in recent years because they’re both shitholes at the minute, obviously having more people living in the centre is key because it’s like a ghost town after 5pm.

I cant remember where I saw a photo taken with a drone of the civic centre site now that its all gone, its canny big and looks like it'd make a great estate

Was it not infusion? Sure fusion was near the bridges(might be wrong here).

We're both right.

• Located Inside the newly refurbished Fusion (Formerly Infusion) on Park Lane, Loft: Sessions will be using the intimate venue to bring you a monthly international guest DJ whilst retaining a roster of reputable residents which will be hosting weekly free parties.

Which nightclub am I thinking of? Used to have strippers on before the match. Seem to remember it being near the bridges debenhams entrance for some reason

Which nightclub am I thinking of? Used to have strippers on before the match. Seem to remember it being near the bridges debenhams entrance for some reason
You not thinking of Idols? It was on the Derry side. Topless barmaids. My earliest mammories of bewbies.

Back