Kevin Pietersen
Ian Bell
Eoin Morgan
Matt Prior
Stuart Broad
Graeme Swann
James Anderson
Chris Tremlett

Not really surprised to see England go down the 4 bowler route, though I'd have gone with Finn rather than Tremlett as the third quick. Can't wait for this to get under way, love test cricket me!

Ha'way England!!

Well, Englands inability to play spin is there for all to see (again). Pitch doing absolutely nothing and both openers play completely the wrong shot to get out. Bell now gone to spin as well.

4 down with less than 50 on the cards.....

Could be a bad decision to go with just the one turner.

dangermows said:
Well, Englands inability to play spin is there for all to see (again). Pitch doing absolutely nothing and both openers play completely the wrong shot to get out. Bell now gone to spin as well.

4 down with less than 50 on the cards.....

Could be a bad decision to go with just the one turner.

Have you not seen the spin and seam movement do nothing my arse

Poor shots from both openers there to get out, I think Trott can be forgiven for his as the ball got quite a bit of extra bounce and a quality ball to dismiss Bell.

Morgan needs a big knock now as he's probably first in line to be dropped if we decide to go with 5 bowlers for the 2nd test.

Shite, KP looks in trouble with that one :eek:

Have you not seen the spin and seam movement do nothing my arse

just backed up by athers "no real side movement, no real turn, nothing much at all, so pakistan will certainly take this" :cool:

i reckon me and athers over you with this one ;)

I'm very impressed with the pakistan bowlers, especially Amjal.
Fuck..

im not. straight balls have taken wickets. (Bells is a good one obviously)

edit: and the Pakistan commentator calls it just after me "apart from Bells, all poor shots"

Last edited:
Have to agree, it's hardly a minefield. England just don't look at the races today :neutral:

indeed. its doing nothing. we've never been particularly good against spin but play around straight balls ffs....

when EB comes along im going to play the 'England are rusty from not playing test cricket for a while' card :lol:

just backed up by athers "no real side movement, no real turn, nothing much at all, so pakistan will certainly take this" :cool:

i reckon me and athers over you with this one ;)

im not. straight balls have taken wickets. (Bells is a good one obviously)

edit: and the Pakistan commentator calls it just after me "apart from Bells, all poor shots"

They still have to put the ball in the right area. The batsmen have made poor shots but this down to pressure and not reading the deliveries correctly, no england batsman has felt comfortable and look in trouble from most balls bowled

They are playing shite shots at anything anarl like

They still have to put the ball in the right area. The batsmen have made poor shots but this down to pressure and not reading the deliveries correctly, no england batsman has felt comfortable and look in trouble from most balls bowled

there ya go. all poor from the batsmen. all pakistan bowlers are doing is bowling straight and trying to starve runs, which as you say, builds pressure.

its the first morning, in the sub, the batsmen should be in a mind set of just staying in if needs be.

there ya go. all poor from the batsmen. all pakistan bowlers are doing is bowling straight and trying to starve runs, which as you say, builds pressure.

its the first morning, in the sub, the batsmen should be in a mind set of just staying in if needs be.

But still no praise for the bowlers, it's the bowlers that are making them look shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back