Pakistan 🇵🇰 v New Zealand 🇳🇿 white ball stuff

Thanks for your understanding, but I'm not bothered what you think.

Have you been ?

It's one thing for a West Indian to go, it's something else for a Brit or American.

If Imran Khan wants to bury his head in the sand and ignore the fact that his country harboured Bin Laden for years and that there is a porous border with Afghanistan, thats entirely up to him, but I wouldn't feel safe there and I don't expect an England side will tour there for a while.

I've been. Just sent a team to the border for work. Honestly the insane drivers and the dodgy water / foodborne illness situation were much more terrifying than terrorism. Was convinced I would die of traffic death and also stomach unease death at various points. Never felt a security threat - but obviously had my guard up.

Bunch of English lads were there for the PSL, South Africa recently toured - all gave positive reviews.

Obviously I don't know the threat in question and understand why people would be scared. Sad as a cricket fan though.

"We were advised this was a specific and credible threat against the team," New Zealand Cricket chief executive David White said.

"Everything changed on Friday. The advice changed, the threat level changed and, as a consequence, we took the only responsible course of action possible."

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said: "You will understand why we are not in a position to give further information as to the nature of the intelligence, other than to say, it was a direct threat, and it was a credible threat."

"We were advised this was a specific and credible threat against the team," New Zealand Cricket chief executive David White said.

"Everything changed on Friday. The advice changed, the threat level changed and, as a consequence, we took the only responsible course of action possible."

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said: "You will understand why we are not in a position to give further information as to the nature of the intelligence, other than to say, it was a direct threat, and it was a credible threat."
Weird situation. Surely nobody in the Pakistani cricket authorities would be kicking off if this is entirely true.

I suspect like most things it’s not as black and white as both sides are now making it in hindsight.

Back