Pakistan 🇵🇰 v New Zealand 🇳🇿 white ball stuff

ISI couldn’t find Bin Laden for years….Who would trust that lot
Crazy comments from Ramos Raja who is no head of Pak cricket:

Crazy day it has been! Feel so sorry for the fans and our players. Walking out of the tour by taking a unilateral approach on a security threat is very frustrating. Especially when it’s not shared!! Which world is NZ living in??NZ will hear us at ICC.

Last edited:
In a statement, the PCB said that Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan - a former Pakistan cricket captain - had spoken to his New Zealand counterpart Jacinda Ardern and told her that "no security threat of any kind exists for the visiting team".

Huge shame this.
England apparently have the same consultants. That's probably that.
I wouldn't feel comfortable there at any time, despite assurances.

Pretty soft of you.

Last edited:
Feel sorry for the Pakistan fans, as this could be another nail in the coffin of international cricket in the country. But given what's going on over the border in Afghanistan, if there I was a player that had been told about serious threat from the government then I'd be on the next flight home as well.

Can't see England playing out there next month after this.

In a statement, the PCB said that Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan - a former Pakistan cricket captain - had spoken to his New Zealand counterpart Jacinda Ardern and told her that "no security threat of any kind exists for the visiting team".

Huge shame this.
England apparently have the same consultants. That's probably that.

Pretty soft of you.

Thanks for your understanding, but I'm not bothered what you think.

Have you been ?

It's one thing for a West Indian to go, it's something else for a Brit or American.

If Imran Khan wants to bury his head in the sand and ignore the fact that his country harboured Bin Laden for years and that there is a porous border with Afghanistan, thats entirely up to him, but I wouldn't feel safe there and I don't expect an England side will tour there for a while.

Back