Pak Vs NZ Sky channel 729

The thought would always be there as they must be the worst paid out of the top international cricketers and due to the BCCI cannot benefit from the riches of the IPL. I'm in the 'erratic and unpredictable' camp though. Its why they are such essential viewing and should have at least a 3 match series every time they are in England.

NZ produced one of the more spectacular test batting collapses there, 50/0 to 72/8 and 90 a.o. Last 8 scored 5 between them with six ducks. Anybody see it?

Aye mate got them on record. Proper weird and class. That messi lookalike Yasir Shah had them all ower. Took a triple wicket maiden and completed the game with 14-189. He's a beast like.

Game on 1-1 in tests. Cant wait for the 3rd.

They lost 7 for 11 runs in one spell there :lol:

Crazy. He wasn't throwing loads of grenades either. A couple were but new Zealand came unstuck as they forgot how to occupy the crease. Pakistan have become masters of this in the middle east. They batted 170 overs in first innings for 420-5d. Giving themselves just over 2 days to get 20 wickets. Great game plan with their bowling unit.

Been a wonderful Test Series this, all results still possible tomorrow too. Great advert for Test Cricket.

It is mate. Some class players from both sides on show too. Be gutted when this series is finished. Got used to fast forward wathcing this on the night after the lass gans to bed.

That 6ft6inch 18year old left arm quick looks tasty. Shaheen Shah Afridi. We'll have to keep an eye on him like. Bowling late 80's with good control and such a repeatable action. He's going places. Only played a handful of 1st class matches apparently.

The Pakistani’s have had some excellent quick bowlers over the years - when you consider spin is king in the sub continent, that’s a good effort I think.

Real shame that this isn’t a 5 Test Series.

Ha’way the Kiwis!!

43-4.

NZ won :cool:

Last edited:
Wow what a series, doubt anyone expected that result right at the start.

Williamson is the man like - love how understated his celebrations are when he gets to 100. Doesn't give it the billy big bollocks look at me celebration, just acknowledges the applause and gets on with his job. Cool as fuck :cool:

Wow what a series, doubt anyone expected that result right at the start.

Williamson is the man like - love how understated his celebrations are when he gets to 100. Doesn't give it the billy big bollocks look at me celebration, just acknowledges the applause and gets on with his job. Cool as fuck :cool:

Cracking series I agree. Williamson is the boy like. Coolness personified.

Back