Pak Vs NZ Sky channel 729

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this series. 3t2o 3odi and 3tests.

Hope NZ put up more of a show than the limp Aussies. From last nights showing it looks like its going to be a close series. Pak won the 1st of the t20 by 2 runs. Colin Munro is a beast like. pak looking to make this their 11th consecutive series win in a row. They have been on fire last couple of years. Their bowling attack looks tremendous without any weakness. Plus they have the number 1 t20 batter too in Babar Azam.

Thank God, Allah, Krishna, Buddha or whoever for these random Asian channels as Sky themselves are showing naff all of any interest apart from England in SL.

Pakistan have an excellent and importantly a young side. Shadab Khan is 20 and 19 year old Afridi defended 17 off the last over with skill and maturity. Amazing how they keep churning them out. Imagine how good they'd be with the resources of their arrogant neighbours

Last edited:
Sky Cricket seems a bit of a waste of a channel given the lack of coverage outside of the English Summer.

Thank God, Allah, Krishna, Buddha or whoever for these random Asian channels as Sky themselves are showing naff all of any interest apart from England in SL.

Pakistan have an excellent and importantly a young side. Shadab Khan is 20 and 19 year old Afridi defended 17 off the last over with skill and maturity. Amazing how they keep churning them out. Imagine how good they'd be with the resources of their arrogant neighbours

Spot on mate. I'd go as far as say resources and opportunity. Their exile, banned from IPL, biggest rivalry redundant. They should be on their knees. Fair play to them I say no matter what the kernts at the bcci have tried to keep them down.

I've always wondered myself how the produce so many good players. I've come to the conclusion that there's not much going on in their country. So a career in cricket is probably the only way out of poverty for most of the population.

That Shadab Khan is a find. A true three dimensional cricketer. His fielding is immense. Tbf the paks have got rid of their poor fielding moniker of late.

Game on today if any one fancies it.

Sky Cricket seems a bit of a waste of a channel given the lack of coverage outside of the English Summer.

I thought that too. Only so many reruns you can watch. A true cricket channel would have loads of live stuff all around the world.

Gorrit taping for when I get home

Snap. I'm on lates today. Can't beat a bit of hit and giggle on the night especially when you can fast forward them annoying adverts. Fuck Farani and nd Taylor solicitors lol

I hope Paks lose the toss and bowl first. They've batted first last 4 games I've seen with top score of 150. I fancy NZ with their big hitters to get a big one without scoreboard pressure on them.

Did you watch any mate?

Pak wrapped up the final two t20s with ease. Making its their 11th series win in row. They seem to be racking up the records like.
Yeah saw every ball either live or recorded. NZ had their moments and looked better than the Aussies but Pak just look like a well oiled machine in this format. Even when they were getting hit about you knew their bowlers would get them back into it.

ODIs next starting Wednesday. Paks have been a bit mixed in that format but if their bowlers can transfer their T20 form to those games you'd have to say they're genuine world cup contenders

Yeah saw every ball either live or recorded. NZ had their moments and looked better than the Aussies but Pak just look like a well oiled machine in this format. Even when they were getting hit about you knew their bowlers would get them back into it.

ODIs next starting Wednesday. Paks have been a bit mixed in that format but if their bowlers can transfer their T20 form to those games you'd have to say they're genuine world cup contenders

Yeah mate. Bit strange that they have had such indifferent form in odis since they ate so proficient at t20s. I can't wait. Got all of them on record. Think the personal are different mind.

You're spot on. This series was so much more competitive that against the aussies. The kiwis are a good unit. I like them a lot. Good batters in kane and munro and taylor. Guptill was a miss mind. Two awesome 150 plus quicks in milne and fergeson, southeee military medium jonny on spot and a couple of decent spinners. No real weakness.

But the Pakistanis are in another level atm like. Every department. Like you say when Kane was smacking Shadab about you just knew a collapse was only a moment away. Shadab was pummeled for 24 off his first 2 then got kane and finished with 3 for 30 off his 4. Really like this legspinner. NZ lost their last 8 wickets for 23 runs.

The paks bowled out another team in t20. They have the record (32) and no one else comes close (aus 17). Tbf I'm loving the stats and records they are smashing atm. That run out stat is a real surprise. They are by far the best team at run outs. Averaging nearly one a game. No one cones close. Most wins in calender year. Babar azam, quickest to 1000 runs beating Kohli by one innings. 11th consecutive series wins. 11 consecutive chases.

I firmly believe we are watching something very special in this young Pakistan team. Such a pleasure watching them after the shite they have been put under.

Yeah mate. Bit strange that they have had such indifferent form in odis since they ate so proficient at t20s. I can't wait. Got all of them on record. Think the personal are different mind.

You're spot on. This series was so much more competitive that against the aussies. The kiwis are a good unit. I like them a lot. Good batters in kane and munro and taylor. Guptill was a miss mind. Two awesome 150 plus quicks in milne and fergeson, southeee military medium jonny on spot and a couple of decent spinners. No real weakness.

But the Pakistanis are in another level atm like. Every department. Like you say when Kane was smacking Shadab about you just knew a collapse was only a moment away. Shadab was pummeled for 24 off his first 2 then got kane and finished with 3 for 30 off his 4. Really like this legspinner. NZ lost their last 8 wickets for 23 runs.

The paks bowled out another team in t20. They have the record (32) and no one else comes close (aus 17). Tbf I'm loving the stats and records they are smashing atm. That run out stat is a real surprise. They are by far the best team at run outs. Averaging nearly one a game. No one cones close. Most wins in calender year. Babar azam, quickest to 1000 runs beating Kohli by one innings. 11th consecutive series wins. 11 consecutive chases.

I firmly believe we are watching something very special in this young Pakistan team. Such a pleasure watching them after the shite they have been put under.
Aye I agree I think they're destined for big things. Think they need a few more young batters to come through with Azam mind. Fakhar Zaman has the talent as he showed in that final against India but going through a run of poor form at the moment.

Their fielding too has been outstanding. Time to end the "Pakistan are poor fielders" shite as is just isn't true any more. Not just the run outs but the way they caught and threw themselves around to save runs was outstanding.

Aye I agree I think they're destined for big things. Think they need a few more young batters to come through with Azam mind. Fakhar Zaman has the talent as he showed in that final against India but going through a run of poor form at the moment.

Their fielding too has been outstanding. Time to end the "Pakistan are poor fielders" shite as is just isn't true any more. Not just the run outs but the way they caught and threw themselves around to save runs was outstanding.

Agreed mate. If that 20/20 side have any weakness it is if the top two or three don't click they might be lacking in runs. Tbf though Hafeez and Malik have awesome batting index stats in last two years with both offering good options bowling. So the clamour for more young big hitters might not be as bad considering they win 97% of matches posting 150+.

They not only seem more professional more fitter but the cameradrie seems to be on a massive high( being number 1 and a great run might do that I suppose) Like you say they seem well oiled and know their roles inside and out.

One lad who I've not seen mentioned is that Faheem Ashraf. Bit of a buts and pieces player but seems to hit the stumps often. Would love Durham puck him up as a overseas player next season.

Anyways. Bring on the Odis. Can't wait. First one on wed then Fri and sun

Just started watching the first Test which is building up nicely.

Into the 2nd innings and NZ have fought back very well after being bowled out for 153 on the first day. Pak got 227 in their first knock. NZ now 199-4 leading by 125

Can't believe that's it's the first test for NZ since April. Poor planning or no one wants to play them? They always look so strong for being a smaller nation. Pak bowlers always look tasty. That unassuming Mohammed Abbas has a scarily strong record.

I've had to delete loads of stuff on sky box as I've been recording this and our series. Both being a good advert for test cricket.

What a end to the first test.

Pak need 10 runs

Nz need one wicket

Last edited:
Anyone seen the wickets in the second innings? :lol:

The words match fixing spring to mind when you watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back