Ozil quits Germany and lays into head of Fa

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's wrong with having duel nationality? He could be both a proud German and a proud Turk.
Duels and fighting aren't the way forward.

Dual Nationality should be banned IMO. You should have one country, and one only and be loyal to it. I've got a bit of Irish, German, quite a bit of Dutch and the rest is British in my genes. I'm born and brought up in the UK and I don't go waving flags of the other nations even if I have got ancestry in my genes. I'm British.

Terry Butcher doesn't claim to be Singaporean, cause he was born there.

Cliff Richard doesn't wave the flag of India, cause he was born there.

They're British.

Ozil should make his mind up what he wants to be then stick with it. IMHO.

Dual Nationality should be banned IMO. You should have one country, and one only and be loyal to it. I've got a bit of Irish, German, quite a bit of Dutch and the rest is British in my genes. I'm born and brought up in the UK and I don't go waving flags of the other nations even if I have got ancestry in my genes. I'm British.

They're British.

We live in an increasingly global and inter connected world.

Nationality is not that straightforward.

They're British.

Do they have Wi-Fi in prison Tommy?

Nothing wrong with duel nationality. Just look at the French national team.

If your reading this Ozil: You de facto terminated your german citizenship the moment you decided to stand up for that **** of a wanker some call turkish president. You shouldn't have been allowed to kick a ball in a german shirt after that, hence the choice when to stop should never be yours...

A delicate and awkward situation aggravated by this Grindel bloke

Is he in line to replace Juncker when the cirrhosis kicks in?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back