Ozark

Travis

Striker
Loving this so far (episode 2) dare I mention Breaki....nah not yet, maybe just the antihero premise with the drugs, money, family problems reminding me.

Jason Bateman is very good in it though as is Laura Linney.

do you ever leave the house mate ?:lol: twin peaks/walking dead/& now this ?? ffs mate get a lass man , life is too short , honestly !:lol: ffs

Loving this so far (episode 2) dare I mention Breaki....nah not yet, maybe just the antihero premise with the drugs, money, family problems reminding me.

Jason Bateman is very good in it though as is Laura Linney.
Clearly he's been parading around doing this shite rather than making another season of Arrested Development.

do you ever leave the house mate ?:lol: twin peaks/walking dead/& now this ?? ffs mate get a lass man , life is too short , honestly !:lol: ffs

Eh? I'm married with 2 kids and my own business. I work pretty much everyday, run my kids football team, go out for bike rides, go to the gym, play football on sundays, have quite a decent social life for a married 40yr old and yes have enough time to watch a few tv series.

Any more stupid f***ing laughing emojis you wanna throw this way? No?

Eh? I'm married with 2 kids and my own business. I work pretty much everyday, run my kids football team, go out for bike rides, go to the gym, play football on sundays, have quite a decent social life for a married 40yr old and yes have enough time to watch a few tv series.

I clicked "show ignored content" and found I guessed right about which cockring you're replying to

The other thread was on the first page earlier today.
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ozark-new-netflix-series.1379829/
I'm undecided after 2 episodes.

More happens in the first episode of it than in the entire of Better Bore Saul.

Alright we don't want your f***ing life story.

Nor had I until a couple of weeks ago, that's how recommendations work, people watch things and give their view on a message board. Some people then say "I might give that a go" or "watched it, quite liked it" and a discussion ensues.
Just downloaded it, back to work tomorrow and have a bit of travelling to do so will give it a shot.

Ooof

Back