Ozark

Loving this so far (episode 2) dare I mention Breaki....nah not yet, maybe just the antihero premise with the drugs, money, family problems reminding me.

Jason Bateman is very good in it though as is Laura Linney.
Just watched first episode and thought it was f***ing brilliant. Working away so glad I've found something to get my teeth into.

Eh? I'm married with 2 kids and my own business. I work pretty much everyday, run my kids football team, go out for bike rides, go to the gym, play football on sundays, have quite a decent social life for a married 40yr old and yes have enough time to watch a few tv series.

Any more stupid f***ing laughing emojis you wanna throw this way? No?

well yes actually :lol::rolleyes::eek::oops:, spend more time with ya kids mate, honestly

Six episodes in. I'm really enjoying it. The place looks worth a visit too.

Eh? I'm married with 2 kids and my own business. I work pretty much everyday, run my kids football team, go out for bike rides, go to the gym, play football on sundays, have quite a decent social life for a married 40yr old and yes have enough time to watch a few tv series.

Any more stupid f***ing laughing emojis you wanna throw this way? No?

Looks to me like you are trying to do too much. Reckon you should kick back and watch a bit more tv. It's a marathon not a snickers.

Onto episode 4 - Its ok but not brilliant like some say.

Its like its trying to be BB, Dexter and Fargo all in one but its way way way off the mark. I was getting so boared watching the 3rd episode last night I almost switched it off and gave up on it but I'm a Jason Bateman bummer boy so I'll keep going or then again might put it on the backburner and start the new Twin Peaks.

Noticed this on Netflix and ignored it until I noticed it mentioned on here, so glad I did notice it as watched the first two episodes last night and hooked. Great start to the series.

Its like its trying to be BB, Dexter and Fargo all in one but its way way way off the mark. I was getting so boared watching the 3rd episode last night I almost switched it off and gave up on it but I'm a Jason Bateman bummer boy so I'll keep going or then again might put it on the backburner and start the new Twin Peaks.
I was bored with Breaking Bad and not with this.

I must try again with Breaking Bad as surely I've got it wrong.

Noticed this on Netflix and ignored it until I noticed it mentioned on here, so glad I did notice it as watched the first two episodes last night and hooked. Great start to the series.

I was bored with Breaking Bad and not with this.

I must try again with Breaking Bad as surely I've got it wrong.
Breaking bad does have its boring episodes there's one all about a fly on the loose in the lab.quailty show overall tho

Feel like binging on Arrested Development now! How much can a banana cost? $10?

Wow I got the right arse on in this. Also since this little thread my wife has left me I’ve disowned my kids, put on 6 clem and never leave the house. Oh well Season 2 tonight woo hoo....:):(:D:cool::rolleyes::neutral::?:

Only joshing...

Back