Oxfords physio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowhere near the same thing ...

... this is a grown woman, in a testosterone filled world, who will give as good back and isn't in danger of being attacked/kidnapped on the street.

I wouldn't have whistled but whistling at a football match is no big deal tbh.

Some of the comments, from our female fans, towards players taking corners and throws are pretty near the knuckle.
Fair point
but I think its the thin end of the wedge All abuse should be called out Sexist, racist, homophobic
It just leads to normalizing it and leads to people thinking its OK because we are at a football match
Maybe something to do with having 3 grown up daughters, just seem to notice this a lot these days

And I'm not being a fanny believe me being Ginger and a lads fan living north of the Tyne I've heard it all :)

Fair point
but I think its the thin end of the wedge All abuse should be called out Sexist, racist, homophobic
It just leads to normalizing it and leads to people thinking its OK because we are at a football match
Maybe something to do with having 3 grown up daughters, just seem to notice this a lot these days

And I'm not being a fanny believe me being Ginger and a lads fan living north of the Tyne I've heard it all :)

Having daughters must be difficult so I sympathise tbh.

Remember my daughter when she was 14 crying her eyes out and locking herself in her room one day after school.
turns out her and her friend were subject to some obscene shouting and gestures from a couple of builders who drove slowly along side them on the way home then drove off laughing.

Maybe I should have told her to just "Lighten up".

Its not PC shit its just f***ing wrong that sexual harassment is seen as just a laugh.
Fuck off man. Was the physio 14? Attention seeking at its worst.

Loads of Rugby League physios are attractive young women and I’ve never heard wolf whistling there. Pathetic behaviour by our support.

Why take the time to make a distinction between those youngsters and the women you don't find attractive ...

... quite a sexist comment imo and don't you believe older women can be attractive.

Bloody agist as well be the look of it.

Last edited:
worlds gone pc mad. Most lasses I have ever know take the odd wolf whistle as light hearted. In fact the ones that don't would just tell you to fuck off or kick you in the nuts. ( and yes I have a daughter)

Remember my daughter when she was 14 crying her eyes out and locking herself in her room one day after school.
turns out her and her friend were subject to some obscene shouting and gestures from a couple of builders who drove slowly along side them on the way home then drove off laughing.

Maybe I should have told her to just "Lighten up".

Its not PC shit its just f***ing wrong that sexual harassment is seen as just a laugh.
I would imagine that's quite a bit different like.

I dont think it was as bad as the comments I heard in the South Stand towards the Swansea physio a few years back,she was a bit of a cakey tbf.

Heard the wolf whistles and whilst so one was doing that around my area of the NW corner (perhaps as we have a few chicks) I did find it a little bit funny.

Girls like them anyway?

Why take the time to make a distinction between those youngsters and the women you don't find attractive ...

... quite a sexist comment imo and don't you believe older women can be attractive.

Bloody agist as well be the look of it.
Can't beat a good MILF (or GILF).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back