Oxfords physio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate all PC shit. f***ing lighten up people.
Remember my daughter when she was 14 crying her eyes out and locking herself in her room one day after school.
turns out her and her friend were subject to some obscene shouting and gestures from a couple of builders who drove slowly along side them on the way home then drove off laughing.

Maybe I should have told her to just "Lighten up".

Its not PC shit its just f***ing wrong that sexual harassment is seen as just a laugh.

Remember my daughter when she was 14 crying her eyes out and locking herself in her room one day after school.
turns out her and her friend were subject to some obscene shouting and gestures from a couple of builders who drove slowly along side them on the way home then drove off laughing.

Its not PC shit its just f***ing wrong that sexual harassment is seen as just a laugh.

Nowhere near the same thing ...

... this is a grown woman, in a testosterone filled world, who will give as good back and isn't in danger of being attacked/kidnapped on the street.

I wouldn't have whistled but whistling at a football match is no big deal tbh.

Some of the comments, from our female fans, towards players taking corners and throws are pretty near the knuckle.

Last edited:

The two instances are very very different surely you can see that. Growing up with more women than men in my life I can tell you women can be just as aggressive as men while wolf whistling at a female physio is a bit crass it isn’t the end of the world and I doubt the women have two fucks about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back