Oxford vaccine

Some science bods on Sky News have their doubts, given the feck ups it seems like needs more tests

CEO has just announced they will be doing that

It won't and it's not a fuck up, this is the exact reason why the trials take place, it's to iron out any issues.

As long as the science is good and the product meets its primary endpoint safely it'll pass.

We have wildly different potency levels when manufacting batches of virus for the flu vaccine, as long as the systems are in place to allow for this it isn't an issue.

It won't and it's not a fuck up, this is the exact reason why the trials take place, it's to iron out any issues.

As long as the science is good and the product meets its primary endpoint safely it'll pass.

We have wildly different potency levels when manufacting batches of virus for the flu vaccine, as long as the systems are in place to allow for this it isn't an issue.

Just reporting whats being said mate, lets see

Its quite simple - they took a small dataset taken erroneously with an age group all under 55 years old, not sure what is so hard to understand.

The regulators wont pass that, breaking news they are going to go for another worldwide trial.
But what about my shares. Everything was cleared up during the study and yet they still havent risen.

In all seriousness you dont have the first clue about clinical trials so I dont need a lecture from you. It will get through regulatory process 👍

Chief executive Pascal Soriot said it followed the discovery that it performed best when half a dose was given, followed by a full one.

"Now that we've found what looks like a better efficacy we have to validate this, so we need to do an additional study," Mr Soriot told Bloomberg.

The development is unlikely to hold up regulatory approval in the UK, he added.

Last edited:
But what about my shares. Everything was cleared up during the study and yet they still havent risen.

In all seriousness you dont have the first clue about clinical trials so I dont need a lecture from you. It will get through regulatory process 👍

Hope so mate, its the efficacy that is a worry.
The potency issue could we'll turn out to be a massive stroke of luck for all of us, fingers crossed.

Lets hope they can confirm that accidental result with a bigger dataset including older people, then the jobs a good un

Last edited:

Back