Oxford vaccine

They still haven’t responded to this yet.

They did

Last edited:
That was just some yank getting jealous wasn't it?

Good old West Whinger :lol:
Chortle because my username is winger.

THATS BANTZZZZZZ.
They did

They didn’t. They simply said the comparison between the two couldn’t be made. They can’t deny the data that they themselves published that showed the vaccine had limited effect.
Can someone put his claims into simple words
In some of the monkeys they tested the disease was at a similar level to those that had been vaccinated.

All of the vaccinated monkeys treated with the Oxford vaccine became infected, as judged by recovery of virus genomic RNA from nasal secretions. There was no difference in the amount of viral RNA detected from this site in the vaccinated monkeys as compared to the unvaccinated animals. Which is to say, all vaccinated animals were infected.

Last edited:

THATS BANTZZZZZZ.

They didn’t. They simply said the comparison between the two couldn’t be made. They can’t deny the data that they themselves published that showed the vaccine had limited effect.
It didn’t stop the virus but did stop the severe symptoms (Covid) iirc. Why would they be bothering to press on then if they knew it was a write off

THATS BANTZZZZZZ.

You said that Oxford didnt respond to the forbes artictle . The first few lines of that article literally said it was in response to the forbes article. Also watch part of that video i also posted.

You said that Oxford didnt respond to the forbes artictle . The first few lines of that article literally said it was in response to the forbes article. Also watch part of that video i also posted.
No, their response was to the comparison between the two vaccines, not the fact that their vaccine still didn’t stop every monkeys tested from catching the virus.

THATS BANTZZZZZZ.

In some of the monkeys they tested the disease was at a similar level to those that had been vaccinated.

All of the vaccinated monkeys treated with the Oxford vaccine became infected, as judged by recovery of virus genomic RNA from nasal secretions. There was no difference in the amount of viral RNA detected from this site in the vaccinated monkeys as compared to the unvaccinated animals. Which is to say, all vaccinated animals were infected.

So they did respond then.

There is also another video this time by Adrian Hill from Oxford discussing all of the results from the primate tests. Ill try and post it when I can.

Back