Oxford League Cup match

Working in Bristol at the minute so about an hour on the train for me to Didcot Parkway, any info on how to get to the Kassam Stadium from there would be much appreciated. Also leaving here around 5.30pm so will get there around 6.30pm are there any pubs near the ground?

Anyone know when these go on sale?

Working in Bristol at the minute so about an hour on the train for me to Didcot Parkway, any info on how to get to the Kassam Stadium from there would be much appreciated. Also leaving here around 5.30pm so will get there around 6.30pm are there any pubs near the ground?
A right fart on tbh mate. Best option is taxi from Didcot station straight there, otherwise it's another train to Oxford and then a 40 minute bus from the centre and you'll likely miss the start.

Only place to drink by the ground is a Frankie and Bennies.

A right fart on tbh mate. Best option is taxi from Didcot station straight there, otherwise it's another train to Oxford and then a 40 minute bus from the centre and you'll likely miss the start.

And the Blackbird.

Cheers mate appreciate the info, is there a taxi rank outside the station? Also how easy it would it be to get one going back?

Cheers mate appreciate the info, is there a taxi rank outside the station? Also how easy it would it be to get one going back?
Aye there is, you'll pick one up easy - as for going back I reckon you'd need to book one to pick up somewhere 5-10 mins walk away tbh. Maybe the Blackbird.

Royal Cars are the main company marra

I live in Didcot so happy to give you a lift from the station over to the Kassam and back, assuming I can sort a ticket. It’s an absolute pain in the arse to get to the ground and a taxi will cost you a fortune direct from Didcot. There’ll be a few of us going over from here, but have space for another.

Back