Oviedo expected back tomorrow.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope he stays.

The owners said we didn’t need to get rid of the high earners this summer and he’s our most skilful defender. But most importantly, in all the time he’s been here, we’re about to start playing a formation that suits his game perfectly
Poor defensively decent attacking. Not too fussed if we goes big contract off the books and hopefully some money in. Hasn’t shown enough bar some decent glimpses attacking to warrant keeping him

Your daily reminder of Sunderland news! News emanating from Costs Rica suggests that Bryan Oviedo’s Sunderland departure could be confirmed as soon as Monday. Oviedo to move after the weekend? News broke in Belgium during the week that Sunderland’s Bryan Oviedo was close to a move to Club Brugge, a move that may explain the recent arrivals of...

More at Roker Report...

Weird that some Sunderland fans who probably work At Nissan, taxis, pubs et al, suddenly cecome accountants and club owners.

I am not arsed about wages or contracts. If they are good enough to improve our club I’m happy with them.

That should be all that matters. Don’t get sucked in by Ronald McDonald.

We do

He was to blame for both goals in the Playoff final anarl

He was weak as piss as was James v Pompey

He was no worse defensively but on the ball he's a million miles away from Oviedo. Oviedo is more comfortable on the ball than most if not all our midfielders. Far more composed and able to play passes to keep possession

Aye for the 18/46 games he plays.

I hope he stays he is our second most talented player and a good influence. Don’t understand the hatred for high earners

Good influence???
Can't wait for your explanation of that remark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird that some Sunderland fans who probably work At Nissan, taxis, pubs et al, suddenly cecome accountants and club owners.

I am not arsed about wages or contracts. If they are good enough to improve our club I’m happy with them.

That should be all that matters. Don’t get sucked in by Ronald McDonald.
So we shouldn't care if the club goes more and more into debt? Seems sensible.

Poor defensively decent attacking. Not too fussed if we goes big contract off the books and hopefully some money in. Hasn’t shown enough bar some decent glimpses attacking to warrant keeping him

Mate I’m not saying he’s one of the greats or even that he’s in a different league in terms of quality but he’s better than all our other defenders, perfect for the system we’re clearly going to start playing and the owners have said we didn’t need rid of the high earners, so there’s zero need for our best defender to leave the club. How anyone would be happy about him leaving is beyond me. I really hope Hume excels this season, there’s a lot of pressure on the poor kid

Be daft to say otherwise.

And what? Tell the truth?

What happened to this apparent transparency? People are cool about being lied to now? :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back