Oviedo and Mcgready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both could quite easily be playing in the prem this season, they should be rinsing players, they're doing well but so they should.

Disgrace is a bit strong mind. :lol:
I've already retracted those comments having watched the highlights back.
I was just disappointed in his attitude at times - playing the easy ball instead of using his talents and influencing play. It frustrates me that a PL player who played at the WC isn't good enough to first choice in a League One side

Other than the cross for Goochie's winner against Charlton on the opening day of the season, Ive seen nowt of Oviedo thats made me think hes any better than James, and James cost us fuck all !!!

Other than the cross for Goochie's winner against Charlton on the opening day of the season, Ive seen nowt of Oviedo thats made me think hes any better than James, and James cost us fuck all !!!

He has more than just that one assist and he's made many key passes like that which haven't been finished (Catts yesterday for example).

bryan can get fucked, hope we get some money for him and shifting his wages'll be massive for the long term survival of the club in january there mate. aidan's a bit more problematic as he's been playing canny the last few weeks. thought he had a attitude problem but seems to have knuckled, unless he's only playing for a move hisel there and if we hang on to him he reverts back to being lazy. fucksake dinnar what to think what am a gonna do ffs. good job stew and the jock are in charge imo, just got to hope they dee the right thing

bryan can get fucked, hope we get some money for him and shifting his wages'll be massive for the long term survival of the club in january there mate. aidan's a bit more problematic as he's been playing canny the last few weeks. thought he had a attitude problem but seems to have knuckled, unless he's only playing for a move hisel there and if we hang on to him he reverts back to being lazy. fucksake dinnar what to think what am a gonna do ffs. good job stew and the jock are in charge imo, just got to hope they dee the right thing

Nowt I can disagree with there Gideon, spot on.

Played really well last few games and has miles more ability then anyone else, definitely in our team and I suspect in this league. Whilst I don't particularly like the bloke due to his half arsed performances last season, for me, he's the higher earner that we should keep hold of. He can change a game and get us a win out of nothing. Oviedo, Cattermole and Matthews are all replaceable but McGeady in this league, when on form, is a class abovel

So our best LB can get fucked and our best attacker is a problem because he's rinsing people?

Pointless thinking of the finances as a fan mate. Get the best boys on there and they'll make the difference in big moments

A typical SMB thread. 2 pages and all I can summise is that McGeady and Oviedo were either both class or both shite.
Better to watch the games and form your own opinion.
FWIW I think McGeady is playing extremely well at the moment and Oviedo is playing to suit himself and not the team. I’d have Hume in when fit and ready, I think he’d combine well with Geads and Dunc

Class above them lads, don’t get me wrong we’ve got some great characters putting a lot of effort in, and some good young lads with potential, but you can tell these 2 lads play at another level.

Love Jack Ross, but fuck up today I’m afraid with the line up.

Should not have broke up the Oviedo Mcgeady partnership from last week, and frankly our best defender who also gets paid 40k a week should be in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back