Oviedo and Mcgready

and every Bristol Rovers attack came from his side

Well to be fair their whole tactic was long ball into our left corner flag. Wouldn't really call them attacks. They were simply hustling for throw ins. Ended up getting a goal from it when their lad skinned Baldwin in corner.

Oviedo was a disgrace first half - played the easy ball every time and had no interest in moving off the ball and finding space. Improved in the 2nd half and linked up well with AMc

Eh. He put a good shift in and put in an excellent ball first half to Cattermole. Made loads of runs to open space for McGeady too including on our goal

Well fair enough, you’re entitled to your own opinion marra, and as I say I like James, but I think in these tight games the extra bit of class with Oviedo can make the difference.

Interesting selection dilema for Jack next week.

I think Ross has made his choice - James has played regularly recently and only missed today following an injury sustained in the wam up.
Not sure whether the choice is motivated by Ross thinking Oviedo won’t be here after January but there’s no doubt James is his preferred option at present.

McGeady we're still to see the best of I think, but Oviedo blows hot and cold, decent 2nd half today - given the inconsistency if we can get good wedge in January we shouldn't stand in his way...

Oviedo had a rough time with Rodman early on.

Literally just a long ball into the corner so they could hustle up and get a throw. Their lad bundled past Baldwin for the goal but other than that it was like they were just content with playing touch

McGeady is by far our best player, nobody anywhere near him

He's got more ability in his little toe than the rest of our squad and the rest of the league do combined.

Get the ball out to the right hand side, pin everyone on that side and switch it to the left to McGeady when he's one on one with the full back and it inevitably ends in a goal.

Everyone of our players is shit,the mouth breather 3seats along from me and the bairn said so. Hesaid mcgeadys shot that lead to the goal was f***ing shit,Maja was a f***ing lazy f***ing shit and should’ve shot first time(on the goal no less). His finest vocal of the day was to call maguires volley after power hit the bar f***ing shit and schoolboy as you always go across the keeper,he also said don’t f***ing shoot just as power hit the bar. Oviedo,Loovens and Baldwin were all informed they were shit too. Honeyman and Matthews got special praise and were absolutely f***ing shit at various points of game. A fan I believe was sad to have won yesterday

Everyone of our players is shit,the mouth breather 3seats along from me and the bairn said so. Hesaid mcgeadys shot that lead to the goal was f***ing shit,Maja was a f***ing lazy f***ing shit and should’ve shot first time(on the goal no less). His finest vocal of the day was to call maguires volley after power hit the bar f***ing shit and schoolboy as you always go across the keeper,he also said don’t f***ing shoot just as power hit the bar. Oviedo,Loovens and Baldwin were all informed they were shit too. Honeyman and Matthews got special praise and were absolutely f***ing shit at various points of game. A fan I believe was sad to have won yesterday
so is he someone who just sits on the fence then? ;)

Back