Oviea Ejaria

One of the Everton lads was variable, the other was woeful. Clarke-Salter was utterly dreadful. It does make you wonder why on earth these big clubs keep some of them on their books. I understand scouts and coaches are much more talented than I am at spotting talent but surely anyone can see that Galloway, Browning, Clarke-Salter etc aren’t and never will be PL players.

Simply because they have invested money in the players and want a return, no matter how shite they are.

One of the Everton lads was variable, the other was woeful. Clarke-Salter was utterly dreadful. It does make you wonder why on earth these big clubs keep some of them on their books. I understand scouts and coaches are much more talented than I am at spotting talent but surely anyone can see that Galloway, Browning, Clarke-Salter etc aren’t and never will be PL players.

Probably they showed a tiny bit of ability at a young age, were then hovered up by the big clubs but never developed. They only need to play 1 or 2 times briefly for the first team and they will instantly be worth £5-10 million. See Djilobodji

Pele would have looked shite in last season’s shambles of a team.

A mate at work is a Rangers fan and was only last week saying he’d settled in well and was doing well.

Back