Oviea Ejaria

strikes me as a player who was only ever told he is amazing and destined for greatness as a junior and no idea how to handle the transition to men's football and other people being faster, stronger and generally better than he is.

strikes me as a player who was only ever told he is amazing and destined for greatness as a junior and no idea how to handle the transition to men's football and other people being faster, stronger and generally better than he is.

This exactly ^^

Showed about 3% promise and 97% abject failure for us. That for me means unless he improves drastically in a short space of time, he's destined for a career in L1 and L2 at best. My guess is his fancy name and parent club will see him a few decent years on a big contract where he ambles about on loan for clubs he couldnt give a shit about, until it dawns on him he either isn't as good as he thinks he is, or has to put a hell of a lot more work in.

Honestly would rather have Ethan Robson or Bali Mumba in a team. Both of whom are considered to be woth a fraction of Ejaria.

He didn't play well for us at all

Think he was homesick and asked to go back.

I thought he was okay for us at times. He was practically the only player that actually wanted the ball & was constantly trying to get on the ball. Difficult situation for him but he will learn and do alright. He'd probably played too much youth team football so loved having extra touches

Too young and inexperienced for what we needed from him. Same with the Everton lads and the double barreled one from Chelsea.

One of the Everton lads was variable, the other was woeful. Clarke-Salter was utterly dreadful. It does make you wonder why on earth these big clubs keep some of them on their books. I understand scouts and coaches are much more talented than I am at spotting talent but surely anyone can see that Galloway, Browning, Clarke-Salter etc aren’t and never will be PL players.

Back