Overnight Oats

Anyone tried any decent overnight oats recipes?

All the ones online are full of flouncy shite like cashew nut butter and the likes.

I also eat no fruit.

Was thinking about using whey to flavour it, but is there some kind of timescale whereby whey needs to be consumed once mixed or it’s not effective?

I get organic goji berries and they are all dry so put them in a pan of boiling water with cinnamon and ginger, sometimes turmeric too and boil it up until the goji berries release the seeds, that takes about half an hour and it makes a syrup I put in the fridge in a tupperware.
then I just add a few spoonfuls to my oats overnight then in the morning I add a little boiling water and a spoon of honey during hayfever season

I get organic goji berries and they are all dry so put them in a pan of boiling water with cinnamon and ginger, sometimes turmeric too and boil it up until the goji berries release the seeds, that takes about half an hour and it makes a syrup I put in the fridge in a tupperware.
then I just add a few spoonfuls to my oats overnight then in the morning I add a little boiling water and a spoon of honey during hayfever season
^ too much of a fuck on

Sounds like hard work

I've done them with yoghurt before. Just oats and a runny yoghurt if you're using natural yoghurt, Muller Corner etc. Add a bit milk if you are using a thick yoghurt like Fage or Skyr.

They are f***ing rotten anyway, goes all slimy plus it's freezing after being in the fridge all night
Give me poached eggs on toast any day

Bag of plain oatilicious with milk and some flavour drops hoyed in the microwave for a couple of minutes and neck a shake while it cooks. Piece of piss.

50g of oats
15g of protein
10g of milled flax seed
100g of mixed berries
200ml of unsweetened soya milk
1 chopped banana

Usually mix this up in the morning and leave it on the bench in a jar as I don’t like it too cold till about 11ish when I have breakfast.

Back