Over hyped consumer goods

Dyson vacuum cleaners, absolute rubbish! For something that's hailed for its design the flaws are beyond belief. The advertising would have you believe that you can use it to capture cobwebs but the minute you raise it above the horizontal the filter in the top falls out due to the lack of a retaining mechanism. It gets quickly clogged up with dog hair and you can't empty the collecting bin without getting dust everywhere. Awful things!
Bag less vacuums are one gimmick that I've never got and now they're standard. Taking a full bag out and chucking it in the bin was flawless and much less of a clart on.
Got one. I spend more time stripping and cleaning the fucker that hoovering. Not impressed. Have to use Scissors to cut the lasses hair out the roller before i sniff it.
As I said above. Bring back the bag.

Last edited:
Also a good pint of real ale is f***ing incredible. You can get ordinary pints obvs. And I'm not talking about craft ale (deffo a bit hyped) but proper brown bitter is tremendous
Finding stuff like TT Landlord, or Cockerhoop opened my eyes to a whole world of beer that wasn't lager. Thank fuck!

I got a free Google version of Alexa and I can confirm that is absolutely shite.

I'll say anything voice controlled is shit
Samesies. The novelty of setting the ac in my car wore off the 4th time I had to repeat myself. Set temperature to 17 degrees. Playing its raining men by the weather girls.

Back