Over hyped consumer goods

The shark is a belter mind, love mine.
We've got a shark and it does the job. I like the anti tangle brush because I'm baffled as to why our lass isn't bald the amount of hair it picks up. I bought a cheap equivalent to replace an old hoover I used for when I'm decorating or doing any mess jobs and it is just as good. Whether it lives as long is another question.

WiFi enabled washing machines.

Good Shout
We've got a shark and it does the job. I like the anti tangle brush because I'm baffled as to why our lass isn't bald the amount of hair it picks up. I bought a cheap equivalent to replace an old hoover I used for when I'm decorating or doing any mess jobs and it is just as good. Whether it lives as long is another question.

Got one. I spend more time stripping and cleaning the fucker that hoovering. Not impressed. Have to use Scissors to cut the lasses hair out the roller before i sniff it.

Last edited:
In fairness, a group of normal people came together to promote real ale, as it was on the verge of dying out. That's the type of hype that is a positive thing imo.
Also a good pint of real ale is f***ing incredible. You can get ordinary pints obvs. And I'm not talking about craft ale (deffo a bit hyped) but proper brown bitter is tremendous

Back