Out-shihousing Oxford

Status
Not open for further replies.

I may be wrong but wasn't there a player who chose Oxford over us because of the league position at the time. He said it was a NO BRAINER

I may be wrong

Just because other teams cheat doesn't mean we should

Agreed. But playing a robust "old fashioned" game is often required in this league. We were naive once, now we have learned. Well done Parly, and the lads.
Yeah

Yeah I think there was.... but I can't for the life of me remember the player.

Well that anonymous player was proven right. He didn't have a brain.

Last edited:
Ipswich didn't?

They didn't , and it was a good game dominated by them in the first half and us in the second half.

I would prefer all games to be against "footballing" sides but when you have pub teams like Oxford blatantly cheating and constantly fouling and play acting you have to give it back as they will drag you down to their level.

Look at the Shrewsbury game last season, they were time wasting after 15 minutes ffs.

I like the fact towards the end the players were celebrating every tackle, goal kick, clearance etc like they'd won the league.

Plenty of passion, something that's been missed for a while.
Phil looks like a shy quiet lad but there is know doubt he knows how set a fire. Level of professionalism appears to have increased 10 fold on all levels of the 1st team. Let's hope it spreads throughout the club to all levels and all sections. Good luck Phil hope it works out well for you cause if it does you might get to hear a noise you never thought possible at a football match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back