Out-shihousing Oxford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck 'em. They've got away with enough against us so it's way overdue they got some back. I wouldn't want to see that every week but, bearing in mind the opposition, I loved every shout of abuse and frustration among the Oxford fans. They didn't like a mirror being held up to them one bit.

Good.

I f***ing love watching us finally give it back and seeing our opponents crying their eyes out because we are giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Hypocritical wankers.
People are just trying to justify us cheating the likes of onien and Maguire do it loads even against teams that don't do it much if at all

Good.

I f***ing love watching us finally give it back and seeing our opponents crying their eyes out because we are giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Hypocritical wankers.

Generally not all that keen on it but more than happy to make an exception for the likes of Oxford, Pompey and Wycombe all of whom have been absolutely shameless in being a bunch of cynical, cheating bastards against us previously.

People are just trying to justify us cheating the likes of onien and Maguire do it loads even against teams that don't do it much if at all
Because O’Nien and Maguire have spent the majority of their careers at lower levels so know what is required.
That's fair enough as long as you don't mind other teams diving etc
Part and parcel of the game now. Time to follow suit.

Especially against the likes of Oxford. They’re well known for it.

Generally not all that keen on it but more than happy to make an exception for the likes of Oxford, Pompey and Wycombe all of whom have been absolutely shameless in being a bunch of cynical, cheating bastards against us previously.

You can Fleetwood to that list anarl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back