Our mate Nixon

Do we really need a left back though? Yes we have 3 injured but Hume is doing fine there. O'Nien can play there too. Then we have Ellis Taylor who has been excellent for the u21s
Yeah we do for the balance of the team. Alese and Cirkin are both injury prone and one is arguably a centre half anyway. Ellis Taylor seems a great lad but he’s absolutely no where near the level required to play left back in the champ.

Definitely need a left back. Probably just on loan at this stage though. If Triantis goes out on loan we would also need a centre half. Still need a CDM and a goal scorer more though.

Would be strange when we don’t massively need a cb and need a fee other positions
I think we do need a CB who knows the English game better. Seelt and Triantis are as raw as they come and both have big question marks still. God forbid summit happens to Ballard or O’Nien (who technically isn’t even a CB and who people want rid of every other week).

If getting him in allows Triantis to go to Bolton to learn a bit then it’ll be great business that

I think we do need a CB who knows the English game better. Seelt and Triantis are as raw as they come and both have big question marks still. God forbid summit happens to Ballard or O’Nien (who technically isn’t even a CB and who people want rid of every other week).

If getting him in allows Triantis to go to Bolton to learn a bit then it’ll be great business that
I wouldnt mind seeing seelt getting a run there to be honest

It's ollie Bainbridge apparently
Good player

Everton are keeping an eye on Sunderland’s promising teenage left-back Oli Bainbridge,
Goodison spies are checking on the powerful young defender, who is tipped to get into the Black Cats side before the end of the season
Bainbridge signed a deal with Sunderland last summer but could yet be snatched away for a sensible fee.

Last edited:

Back