Our mate Nixon

Such and informative well written article full of quotes and fact rather than just pure rumour that any of us could write. My particular favourite snippet from his drivel…

But Luton KO'd the Black Cats 3-0 on aggregate in the play-off semi-finals.

And within 24 hours of last Tuesday's exit, three names were linked with Mowbray's position.

RB Salzburg chief Matthias Jaissle, 35, was regaded as the frontrunner.

Italian Francesco Farioli, who manages Turkish top-flight club Alanyaspor, has also been talked up.

The full article can be found here. Sunderland fearing Prem raids on stars including ex-Spurs ace after play-off woe

The bloke is absolutely full of shit.

He used to have contacts at SAFC given his hit rate, I’ve no doubt about that, but since KLD came in, he just seems to completely guess to pretend he still knows all about us.

I can’t believe people actually pay for his content.
Why bother getting things right when you get more engagement for pandering to the mags

You reckon that’s what he does?

Last edited:
Reading a some of this blokes reports about players who might leave etc.

Are his reports normally accurate or does he normally spout shite & get things wrong?
It doesn't make great reading & I hope he doesn't know what he's talking about.

He seems to write reports about good players leaving us or shit players coming in. It tends to be doom and gloom and apart from getting the Gyan story right, I don't think he's usually right about us. It's a case of throwing enough rubbish out there and hoping something sticks.

Has a look on here and then makes up article to either cause panic or make him out to be ITK.

Great at generic tweets. Could win award for most 'ifs' and 'buts' and reporting such shock info, such as night follows day.

Posted 'no signings because they've got no money' the morning we signed Dennis Cirkin. I've worried since Mowbray arrived that he has a link to Nixon, due to AN getting all of his stuff from North West lower contacts outside the PL. Assuming that isn't the case, it's provable that he doesn't have a clue about how KLD and Speakman operate. He posts negatives for engagement. Arsehole:lol:

Back