Other than a fish supper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your preferred choice from the chippy?

Large battered sausage, chips, mushy peas and gravy for me.

just had it from me fave chippy and it was class.
Partial to fishcake and chips, or a large battered sausage.

Really miss having a chippy. Even though its only 9:30 in the morning I could go for a chip butty and gravy with lots of batter right now.

Partial to fishcake and chips, or a large battered sausage.

Really miss having a chippy. Even though its only 9:30 in the morning I could go for a chip butty and gravy with lots of batter right now.

Haha nowt wrong with that mate. I’ve had food then an hour later smelled the fat and vinegar walking past a chippy and been hungry again.

Large fish & chips with curry sauce.

I used to get a battered burger. Not sure if that's a common thing? Worth a try if you haven't before.

Only fish for me and absolutely has to be haddock (always ask for it skinned), few jockeys, mushy peas, tartare sauce or sometimes a carton of curry sauce to dip the jockeys in.
Would never bother going to the chippy for anything but fish, if I wanted pie, sausage, black pudding, chicken I'd just cook it myself but can't beat battered haddock from the chippy myself.

Only fish for me and absolutely has to be haddock (always ask for it skinned), few jockeys, mushy peas, tartare sauce or sometimes a carton of curry sauce to dip the jockeys in.
Would never bother going to the chippy for anything but fish, if I wanted pie, sausage, black pudding, chicken I'd just cook it myself but can't beat battered haddock from the chippy myself.
That wasn’t the question though. I can make haddock and chips at home but would happily have it in a chippy. The question was if you weren’t having it what would you have.

If you get a corned beef pattie, you've got to get a load of batter with it, so you dip the pattie in it, a crunch in every bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back