oROSSo's olympic platform build

Status
Not open for further replies.

me and Ross are pals man, pals have banter. You're just a nameless internet thug throwing his weight around. :evil:

Naa I think that's Ross marra. ;)

:confused: where you mentioned me kite like, thug?

:lol: Ya football pictures the other week.

Anyway, stop butting in. I was only asking the lad what possessed him to make his platform, and I got me answers without thy interference.

Last edited:
Naa I think that's Ross marra. ;)

:lol: Ya football pictures the other week.

Anyway, stop butting in. I was only asking the lad what possessed him to make his platform, and I got me answers without thy interference.
I just don't know what would posses you to open a thread about an olympic weightlifting platform having not know what olympic lifting is or entails. I would have thought a quick youtube search would make it pretty obvious to what is involved.

I just don't know what would posses you to open a thread about an olympic weightlifting platform having not know what olympic lifting is or entails. I would have thought a quick youtube search would make it pretty obvious to what is involved.

Sounded interesting. :lol:

I like things about people building stuff.

Logon or register to see this image

and that's the last I'll say on the matter.

:lol:
Logon or register to see this image

Platform looks like a solid build. Be interesting to see how it holds up after a year training on it. From the images it looks like you have some Uesaka plates? Who is the bar manufactured by? If you've got a bit of spare cash then you should invest in a good quality bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back