Origin of Sunderland - Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bongo literally is thick as pig shit. He's been dragged up in Hendon and Pennywell all his life then when the tinternet was found and available to the thick working class like him where he discovered copy and paste he decided to create a character that is the complete opposite of himself.
Confront him and his usual answer is i'm counting my money and you don't have anything you thick kernt because I'm so rich and my daughters go to private school whilst living between Hendon and Cheshire :lol:
He reckons he sold his catering business for a massive profit which set him up to start something new despite being an expert in about 20 other professions. Yet when I asked him for the name of this so called business so I could check with Companies House he turned into a child in the playground giving it "nah nah nah nah nah I'm not telling you cos you have to find it" :lol:
He also claims he's in the executive boxes for tomorrow but when I asked him which one and that I'd happily confirm it with the the head of hospitality (my mates sister) he f***ing vanished as usual.

Bongo is a f***ing wannabe who wants to be a somebody and his answer to everything is to call someone thick.

He probably lives alone in a Gentoo flat on the 20th floor of a high rise

Proper bellend :cool:

^^
And this people is what is called having a breakdown on the internet.

^^
And this people is what is called having a breakdown on the internet.

Really?

Why don't you tell us Bongo who knows you on here. You boast like fuck about this and that but no-one actually knows you from Adam on here despite claiming to being a Sunderland face for the past 30 year.

You're really a nobody aren't you who craves to be a somebody. You boast about being wealthy but when someone questions you about it you come back with some thick half arsed answer like the above claiming someone is having a breakdown. Your answer to everything seems to be to call them a thick kernt or claim they're having a meltdown/breakdown isn't it.

Do you not get sick of people proving you wrong in threads on a daily basis and laughing at you?

Everyone laughs at you because you're just a thick twat who thinks if he pastes something from the net it will make him look intelligent. It doesn't you daft bastard. It just makes you like some stupid kernt from Hendon pretending to be clever:lol:

1. You are not some catering entrepreneur who sold his business for a vast sum (you like to cook and thats it)

2. You don't live in a £300,00 house in Cheshire (you live in a Gentoo hoose and pay rent)

3. You may drive an AUDI (but it's not a Quattro and it's probably a P reg)

4. You have never done outside catering at any Stones Roses gig (but saying that I'm not denying that you've made a sarnie whilst listening to music before)

5. Your daughters do not go to private school in Cheshire (we know this because you're full of shit)

6. You're not in the executive boxes tomorrow (basically because you're full of f***ing shit)

7. You never passed one exam at school (even GCSE's were out your league)

8. You're not a face in Sunderland (That's because you're a nobody Bongo)

9. You're a nobody (yes that's right)

10. All of the above (what a sad fuck) :lol::lol:

A few Newcastle fans are posting this as fact on Facebook, is it actually true? I thought the "asunder" part of Sunderland was reference to the valley carved by the River Wear. Anyone know more about this before I put a hole in their story.

When King George gave Newcastle the shipping rights for coal as reward of our good work defending borders for the crown against the marauding scots......it took a town of scum to side with the invaders of the northlands to try and usurp the geordie loyalists by inviting them into the river wear and siding with the wild men to invade from the south. The battle of Boldon was fought and won by georges men. The Scots and their newly associated vermin friends were sent packing. The townsfolk who betrayed England were ostracised for treason....forever cast 'ASUNDER'.....a new town was born. Sunderland. You betrayed your king and country.

No it's bollocks.

Putting this daft **** on ignore, he's seriously sussed me out

Didn't take much and it didn't take super rich boy from Cheshire long to reply on a Saturday night :lol:

Bongo's Mrs and kids must be proper pissed off that despite making shitloads of cash and rubbing it in peoples faces on here he's never bothered taking them on any kind of holiday in all the time he's been posting on here :lol::lol::lol:

Utter crap.

We discussed the origins of the name on here a few weeks ago:

Sunderland means ‘detached land, a land detached from part of an estate’, and comes from the Old English ‘sundor-land’. The ‘original’ Sunderland occupied the small corner of land on the south bank of the River Wear. It may be a land ‘sundered from’, but still owned by, the monastery of Monkwearmouth over the river, or perhaps it was the only land not owned by the church - and thus private.

This - land separated from another estate basically. eg if St Peter's had sold off the land to coal merchants to build a port.

Another possibility is it simply means the land to the south (of St Peters).

The Geordie has bastardised the Civil War history of Sunderland to make a cheap joke.

A few Newcastle fans are posting this as fact on Facebook, is it actually true? I thought the "asunder" part of Sunderland was reference to the valley carved by the River Wear. Anyone know more about this before I put a hole in their story.

When King George gave Newcastle the shipping rights for coal as reward of our good work defending borders for the crown against the marauding scots.....it took a town of scum to side with the invaders of the northlands to try and usurp the geordie loyalists by inviting them into the river wear and siding with the wild men to invade from the south. The battle of Boldon was fought and won by georges men. The Scots and their newly associated vermin friends were sent packing. The townsfolk who betrayed England were ostracised for treason....forever cast 'ASUNDER'.....a new town was born. Sunderland. You betrayed your king and country.

Wouldn't care if it was true, i'd side with anyone against a dirty f***ing mag :cool:

BONGO HAS BEEN SERIOUSLY CAUGHT OUT LYING LIKE FUCK

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He's a compulsive liar, he claims to be a plasterer, yet doesn't even know the purpose of scrim, that tells me he's never even been on a diluty course, because that would be one of the first basic things he'd have leaned, same with the taps and plumbers would know that, before they were allowed to do anything other than carry the tools, the blokes a f***ing idiot.

common knowledge the wear sundered the land.........thats why if there was an amalgamation of Newcastle and Gateshead they'd have to rename the city New Sunderland :lol: FACT :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back