Opinions on these coats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about these that I really like. & they're cheap as anything.

My Mrs thinks they're like something that members of the beloved travelling community would wear. I kind of agree with her. But I like the jackets. :neutral:

Logon or register to see this image

Are they cool as fuck, or embarrassing? I just don't know.

I like em, what price are they, I do think they suiter taller gents like

My Mrs thinks they're like something that members of the beloved travelling community would wear. I kind of agree with her. But I like the jackets. :neutral:

They look familiar. Are those the ones wish.com are advertising on Facebook ?

Might as well change your name to Fred Crap Jackets and be done with it.

After nearly a year to decide, I quite like the grey one. The furry feeling around your neck would feel rather nice.:)

The jacket in the picture isn't the same jacket as the one in the video as far as I'm concerned. You're right, the grey one is the better of the two, I think. Fantastic jacket for pulling a bit of fanny, I'd say.

That's one of them dodgy Chinese sites and they'll look fuck all like that when they arrive. There's a reason they're cheap as fuck.

The jacket in the picture isn't the same jacket as the one in the video as far as I'm concerned. You're right, the grey one is the better of the two, I think. Fantastic jacket for pulling a bit of fanny, I'd say.
Get that grey one in the picture and you'll be dapper as fuck and fighting them off with a shit stick.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back