Opinions on these coats.

All down to how sensationally cool you are Fred.

The coolest cats around like me and @tunstall birdman could easily wear something like this and still woo the chicks.

Not so sure about yourself mate if you still look like your avatar. You would probably get mistaken for a pervert.
C:cool::cool:L cats like us look good in almost owt mate.:cool:

The top coat would suit me like.

Something about these that I really like. & they're cheap as anything.

My Mrs thinks they're like something that members of the beloved travelling community would wear. I kind of agree with her. But I like the jackets. :neutral:

Logon or register to see this image

Are they cool as fuck, or embarrassing? I just don't know.

The grey one is quite nice. I'm not cool enough to wear tan. Where are they from.

I reckon the tinkers would wear them. But the brown one would have that dark brown skemmy look about it that old tramps get with that type of coat. It's a no from me.

My Mrs thinks they're like something that members of the beloved travelling community would wear. I kind of agree with her. But I like the jackets. :neutral:

Someone else gets the same ad as me at the bottom of the page then :lol:

I was talking to a mutual friend yesterday and almost said something about @mux being a bit fruity.
Luckily I stopped myself and just mumbled something about 'sort of know him'. It would be hard to explain how I knew him and why he is suspected of being a little light on his feet.:lol:
:evil:

:lol:

Better not be blackening my name!

When did this place turn in to grindr?
How do you know what Grindr is mate?

ASL? x

Last edited:

The dirty raincoat look suits you better,pal.

Plenty of grease across the front and a plastic lining on the inside.

Bottle green is your colour, pal.

Back