Only Connect/University Challenge........

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pretty good with UC, I usually get quite a few right, but OC; I've probably only ever got one right, other then the board.
Friend of mine was boasting that he had beaten his missus at University Challenge.

I enquired further. They watch it together each week and compete over answering the questions.

Turns out, he'd won 1-0 over the entire series. They are both PE teachers.

I've been struggling with OC this series, like. Used to often get a couple right per round but this week I only got one sequence, a couple on the walls and most of the missing vowels. But the missing vowels are always the easiest

Logon or register to see this image

Jenny was canny anarl like
I think she was only there to make up the numbers? She didn't have any input all episode, did she? :lol:
Friend of mine was boasting that he had beaten his missus at University Challenge.

I enquired further. They watch it together each week and compete over answering the questions.

Turns out, he'd won 1-0 over the entire series. They are both PE teachers.
Say no more. :lol:

I've been struggling with OC this series, like. Used to often get a couple right per round but this week I only got one sequence, a couple on the walls and most of the missing vowels. But the missing vowels are always the easiest

Do you know they slow down the missing vowels on broadcast to give the audience a chance?

That Brandon off of the Imperial College team either answered or knew the answer to almost every question tonight. Monkmanesque except he looks like he'd be a f***ing lethal lightweight boxer into the bargain. Imperial college scoring the highest first round score this season so far.

That Brandon off of the Imperial College team either answered or knew the answer to almost every question tonight. Monkmanesque except he looks like he'd be a f***ing lethal lightweight boxer into the bargain. Imperial college scoring the highest first round score this season so far.
He was good, like. Although a bit weird and I have no idea what that moustache was all about. :lol;
I feel clever as fukk when I get one right on OC.
I got quite a few right recently. Some of them have been quite easy. I'm getting better at the missing vowels round, anarl.

Last edited by a moderator:
we remarked on that...he was even annoyed if he got beaten to the buzzer by his team mates..he looked like he was dozing off then burst into quizzy action

He was good, like. Although a bit weird and I have no idea what that moustache was all about. :lol;

I got quite a few right recently. Some of them have been quite easy. I'm getting better at the missing vowels round, anarl.

questions are always easier in the earlier rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back