Online Cricket Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
decent and cheap are a rarity with whites as they just don't have a sell by date unlike bats etc. Your best bet is ebay

Aye, that's what I'm finding. Might just bite the bullet. (£25 though! :evil:)

Also, didn't realise it was you who posted this -

I have a coupl of cheap bats for sale for 20quid and 4 others for 50quid. I'll bring them on thursday

Was wondering why you had all them bats :lol: I do apologise.

:p:idea::?::roll:

Wherebaouts is that cricket shop in Silksworth? Can't find it on Google.

Back of blind lane about halfway down. Behind the old cockburns butchers shop. It's the Cockburn lad who runs it.

Ah, feck. Fail. They've sold out. :lol:

They do have a 20 innings Kookaburra scorebook for £2?

Can anyone google map this? Struggling to find the place.

go up blind lane towards pfenties/creamery - turn left at the juntion pizza shop and China Garden ( before what used to be Cockburns butchers ) take aways then take first right, its not even 50 yards up the street, if the cricket shop is close knock on the workwear shop its the same guys.

Can anyone google map this? Struggling to find the place.

there's a computer shop on blind lane called bits & bytes(According to google maps. It's out the back of there. go past it and theres a takeaway called ming garden. turn right there and then right again into the back lane - keep walking up the back lane and it's on the right - the school will be on your left.

Logon or register to see this image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers mate, I found it. Was on my bike, so went straight past it as I came down the bank, found it on the second pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back