One pound Sartori

He actually put more cash into the club than Donald did. The facts are he paid Donald £1 for his shares in Madrox and at the same time injected £3m into Madrox which went straight to Short as his share of the £15m cost of the Sunderland shares. Subsequently he put a further £5m or so into SAFC as a partial repayment of the parachute.
so was donalds shareholding diluted by some of those later payments in...ie he he didnt get cash for all the shares he sold cos he was diluted?

He actually put more cash into the club than Donald did. The facts are he paid Donald £1 for his shares in Madrox and at the same time injected £3m into Madrox which went straight to Short as his share of the £15m cost of the Sunderland shares. Subsequently he put a further £5m or so into SAFC as a partial repayment of the parachute.
Yawn🥱

so was donalds shareholding diluted by some of those later payments in...ie he he didnt get cash for all the shares he sold cos he was diluted?
No, because the only share increase was when the FPP loan was passed on. And that was in Sunderland, which was 100% owned by Madrox so dilution was impossible. Any other inputs were to do with repaying the creditor in SAFC caused by the parachute shenanigans.

So what’s your plan, wish for a billionaire to donate his entire wealth to us - they don’t exist!

How’s this years crop doing?

I agree

They did but they were not bankrolled like citeh or chelsea

What will change if I start booing?

Do you think the owners make decisions based on the fans at full time??
What will change if we keep clapping like you suggested before?.

So what’s your plan, wish for a billionaire to donate his entire wealth to us - they don’t exist!

How’s this years crop doing?

I agree

They did but they were not bankrolled like citeh or chelsea

What will change if I start booing?

Do you think the owners make decisions based on the fans at full time??
Don't think anyone is expecting them to throw in 200 million a transfer window like.

Tbh we probably didn't even need to spend much more than we did. Just needed to spend it better.

Like did we really need all of Hemir, Mayender, Hjelde, Dack, Aouchiche, Styles, Triantis, Seelt, Mundle, Bellingham, Pembele, Rusyn, Burstow.

Basically blew the Stewart, Lehadji and Gooch money on risky cheap prospects who might not come good when all we needed to do was spend on a Championship quality striker and DM.

Dufus nor his pound land tosser will probably never grace our stadium again. He really needs to sell up. Instagram apologies do not work. The kid is a coward as it was he who passed the BCB and i stated that before it was announced ( and was abused and laughed at...along with a few others)

There are a significant minority who see net worth and want it a pretty large chunk of it spent. Short and Abramovic both put in about 15%, which is pretty ridiculous really.
Sorry but that's rubbish. A tiny tiny minority want that.

Pretty much everyone else wants the sustainable plan to work, but are concerned its gone too far one way and needs some adjustment.

Pisses me off that any mention of spending more than £1.75 is taken that you want millions thrown at the club

Sorry but that's rubbish. A tiny tiny minority want that.

Pretty much everyone else wants the sustainable plan to work, but are concerned its gone too far one way and needs some adjustment.

Pisses me off that any mention of spending more than £1.75 is taken that you want millions thrown at the club
I'm sure GOM started a thread not long ago after a game wanting KLD, Speakman and everyone OUT??

Back