One of our owners

I think it's probably time for the owners to do another podcast, I would imagine that they will do that after the transfer window closes @Cack Stottie ???

Either way the people who have abused and accused the owner have obviously pissed him off to the point we basically now get nothing at all, I hope they at least do the podcasts and the people who interview them do so in a civil manner which I would not say was how they conducted the previous one.

I think it's probably time for the owners to do another podcast, I would imagine that they will do that after the transfer window closes @Cack Stottie ???

Either way the people who have abused and accused the owner have obviously pissed him off to the point we basically now get nothing at all, I hope they at least do the podcasts and the people who interview them do so in a civil manner which I would not say was how they conducted the previous one.

There's nothing planned for the near future but things can change I guess.

Given that it was the owner who abused the guy asking civil questions when he didn't like the line of questioning (he even apologised later) maybe you should stop buying the 'woe is me' narrative?

Given that it was the owner who abused the guy asking civil questions when he didn't like the line of questioning (he even apologised later) maybe you should stop buying the 'woe is me' narrative?
I wasn't aware he abused him??? I was under the impression he responded to the tweet saying he was talking bollocks, then Chris got upset because he felt Donald had exposed him to abuse.

He didnt abuse him man ffs. He was sharpe in his response thats it which should be expected.

Theres some absolute fannies in this world like, get upset over fuck all

Would be interesting to know why the communication has gone, is it a few bellends on Twitter, which he said he could deal with or the fact that it looks like a few of his comments have been misleading at best. The timing suggests the latter, the number of bellends on Twitter suggests the former.

Would be interesting to know why the communication has gone, is it a few bellends on Twitter, which he said he could deal with or the fact that it looks like a few of his comments have been misleading at best. The timing suggests the latter, the number of bellends on Twitter suggests the former.

Bit convenient to play the Bell end card, couldn't stop 'em this time last year was Info overload.......Piss poor...

Back